Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yesterday..i woke up very early..Umm..7+ I guess
I went down to Seremban with Shi Yan to meet his "Wife"
We went to pay for the Genting trip..
On our way there..the train had a delay cause of an accident..the wheel came out of the track..
We waited for almost 1 1/2 hours..Useless KTM..
Then we soon went to a nearby shopping complex..the taxi to there cost RM20 !!
We ate Thia rice there and walk around there..I saw many "Leng Lui" !!

I also took photo there in a FITTIING ROOM !!
Soon we took the train back to KL..Useless KTM delay again !!!!!
Then we took the train back to Sri Petaling for the AAR concert..
The concert was very crowded..me and Shi Yan shouted like mad..soon we met Suresh,Mun Fai and Asthen they all..
After the concert we went to Mamak to drink..then i went back..

Thai BBQ Beef Rice --->


Took a pic at the fitting room --->


P.S : I love the AAR's BASS and the BASSIST !!

No comments:

Post a Comment